We are seeking an Early Childhood Educator to assist in the implementation of our Queensway Christian Preschool (QCP) program.
- Work as a team member to carry out a preschool program that promotes the physical, cognitive, emotional, and social development of children in a Christian environment.
- Engage children in meaningful activities which could include stories, songs, sensory, and creative activities.
- Daily cleaning and disinfecting of preschool room and materials as required to maintain a safe environment.
- Establish and maintain a collaborative relationship with team members and parents.
- ECE diploma preferred.
- 2 years’ experience working with preschool children in a classroom setting.
- A caring and nurturing attitude towards all children.
- An ability to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication and be able to work as part of a committed and dedicated ministry team.
- A current and valid vulnerable sector police check.
- A current and valid standard first aid and infant/child CPR certification.
- An understanding and willingness to promote and display the Christian worldview and beliefs of Queensway Baptist Church.
Hours: 15 hours/week
Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
The QCP program operates alongside the public school system. Therefore, the program closes for summer break, Christmas break, March break, PA days, etc.
To apply for the position, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Queensway Baptist Church is an intergenerational congregation established in 1952 located in the Henderson residential area of Brantford, Ontario, Canada. We have approximately 80 members. Our mission is to sacrificially love Jesus and serve others together. We are affiliated with the Canadian Baptists of Ontario and Quebec. Discover more about us at http://queensway.org.