By God’s grace, we have been brought into a new relationship with Him through faith in Jesus Christ. Having been baptized in the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, we do in the presence of God solemnly and joyfully covenant with one another to serve Him together as one body in Christ. With the help of the Holy Spirit we will:
- Build our relationship with the Lord by regularly worshipping together, studying the Bible, seeking Him in prayer, and taking Communion together;
- Keep the unity of the church by always seeking to build one another up, refraining from hurtful speech, being quick to forgive when we have been hurt, and making wrongs right;
- Demonstrate Christ’s love by remembering each other in prayer, helping each other in sickness and distress, and aiding the poor and helpless;
- Strengthen the ministry of our church by joyfully serving with the gifts the Holy Spirit has given us, and generously giving our finances to enable our church to grow;
- Work together to proclaim the gospel by sharing our faith with our children and those who don’t know Christ, living a godly life that attracts others to Him, and supporting the worldwide spread of the gospel.
- Finally, in all things we will seek to live to the honour and glory of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.