Every other Saturday at 8:30 am starting February 2
Location: The Lounge
Contact Lynne Best: kbest [at] rogers [dot] com
Are you worn out from life’s ought-to’s and should-do’s?
It’s so easy to give away our time to things un-appointed by God. We commit to something because it’s a good cause or there’s a great need. Or maybe because no one else will help out. The result? The days blur together and we find ourselves overworked and underjoyed, desperate for a faith awakening.
In this practical and liberating book, Susie shares biblical ways to:
- Learn how—and when—to say no without guilt or shame
- Find a pace and perspective that matches God’s best for you
- Discern man-made obligations from God-given invitations
Will you say yes to the One who will rejuvenate your soul?
- Say Yes to God’s Wisdom and Power
- Say Yes to God’s Provision and His Invitation
- Say Yes to Living Free and to Humility
- Say Yes to Your Worth and God’s Best
- Say Yes to Necessary Change and Divine Momentum
- Say Yes to Your God-Given Influence and to a Life That Counts