This is a summary of our small groups. Click on any one for more information. Each group meets weekly unless otherwise specified. Most groups go on hiatus during the summer and Christmas seasons, so get in touch with the contact person if you want to come during either of those seasons.
- Mental Health Small Group (every other week, 7:00 PM – Contact for location and meeting dates)
- “Through the Bible” Study Group (6:30 PM @ the Elliots’ home)
- Women’s Tuesday Morning Bible Study (10:00 AM @ Libby’s home)
- “Through the Bible” Study Group (8:45 AM @ the Keddys’ home)
- Couples’ Small Group (every other week, 7:00 pm @ the Keddys’ home – Contact for meeting dates)
- Women’s Thursday Afternoon Bible Study (1:00 PM @ the Church Fellowship Hall)
- Senior Women’s Thursday Afternoon Small Group (1:45 PM @ the Lounge)
- Thursday Night Bible Study (9:00 PM @ The Devlin’s Advocate [formerly called “Piston Broke”] – 93 Dalhousie St.)
- Come Encounter Jesus—A Bible Study (4-week study starting Jan 20; Childcare provided; 9:30 AM @ the Lounge)
- ”Have a New Kid by Friday” Family Group (6-week study starting Feb 12; Kids welcome; 4:00 PM – Contact for location)
We have other small groups that are not on this list. Go to this page to see how these groups work.
Want to sign up?
- email the contact person for the group you’re interested in,
- or get in touch with Pastor Ryan.