At QBC membership matters! While anyone is free to worship at QBC and not join for as long as they like, we do hope that those who choose to make us their church home would eventually consider becoming a member.
- New Friends Lunch [“Queensway 101″]. Every few months we offer a free lunch after Sunday worship to those who have recently started regularly attending QBC. At the lunch you will meet pastoral staff and our Fellowship & Spiritual Growth Support Team. We will also give you a brief overview of how things work at QBC. Going to “101” does not obligate you to eventually become a member. However, if you were thinking about maybe becoming a member one day, it’s a good way to find out more about QBC in a non-committal way.
- Be baptized by immersion (if you have not already). Click here for more information about baptism at QBC.
- Request to become a member. This is not something very formal. Simply get in touch with our pastoral staff or any member of our Fellowship and Spiritual Growth support team and we will make sure the right people are notified. You will receive an information package along with a membership form.
- Complete the membership form. This provides a way for us to get to know you so that we may partner with you and your spiritual journey.
- Attend “Queensway 201“. This class will go more into depth about QBC culture, baptist distinctives, our church history, etc.
- Be welcomed into membership. Upon completing “201” we will schedule with you a Sunday worship service when we may publicly welcome you into membership. All members will verbally covenant at this time utilizing the Queensway Covenant.