GriefShare at Queensway will resume on Tuesday February 20, 2018.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
What is GriefShare?
GriefShare is a support group that meets weekly. You’ll find it to be a warm, caring environment and will come to see your grou as an “oasis” on your long journey through grief. There are three key parts to your GriefShare experience:
- Video seminar. Encouraging, information-packed videos featuring leading grief recovery experts.
- Support group. Small group discussion about the weekly video content.
- Workbook. Journaling and personal study exercises that reinforce the weekly session topics.
Who can come?
Anyone who is grieving the loss of a loved one is welcome to attend no matter how long it has been since the loss.
- What is Normal
- Challenges of Grief
- The Journey of Grief Pt. 1
- The Journey of Grief Pt. 2
- Grief and Relationships
- Guilt and Anger
- Complicating Factors
- Lessons of Grief Pt. 1
- Lessons of Grief Pt. 2
- What do I live for now?