GriefShare is a support group that meets weekly. You’ll find it to be a warm, caring environment and will come to see your group as an “oasis” on your long journey through grief. There are three key parts to your GriefShare experience:
- Video seminar. Encouraging, information-packed videos featuring leading grief recovery experts.
- Support group. Small group discussion about the weekly video content.
- Workbook. Journaling and personal study exercises that reinforce the weekly session topics.
Who can come?
Anyone who is grieving the loss of a loved one is welcome to attend no matter how long it has been since the loss.
|1. What is Normal|
2. Challenges of Grief
3. The Journey of Grief Pt. 1
4. The Journey of Grief Pt. 2
5. Grief and Relationships
7. Guilt and Anger
8. Complicating Factors
10. Lessons of Grief Pt. 1
|11. Lessons of Grief Pt. 2|
13. What do I live for now?
Current/upcoming GriefShare series at Queensway: